Sunday 26 December 2010

Update: Unattainable Love Interest #1

Text Messages; Inbox; Unattainable Love Interest #1 / 23:18:21

Hi, it has been ages since ive heard from. I'm a bit concerned. i hope all is well. I'm beginning to believe you must have a new lover, and you've gone all googly eyed. Lol. Plus, u must b at it like rabbits as u have a very high sex drive. Get in touch. x

Text Messages > Inbox > Unattainable Love Interest #1 / 23:50:38


Yes i will come and c u, as long as you don't come on to me. Lol. x

Text Messages > Inbox > Unattainable Love Interest #1 / 00:01:28

Shut up you miserable old man. I'm trying 2 sleep. If it's any concilation i'm sleeping all on my own tonight. Plus i'm wearing a very very short slinky see through slip. I'm feeling very hot tonight. Want to join me? X

Text Messages > Inbox > Unattainable Love Interest #1 / 00:11:12

Hey where have u gone? Was my last message 2 much 4 u. Did u need 2 make the trip to the bathroom? Lol x

Text Messages > Inbox > Unattainable Love Interest #1 / 00:48:27

Filth, i can't believe you've just admitted that. No i don't respect u 4 admitting that. Wash your mouth out. Sp soon x

Text Messages > Inbox > Unattainable Love Interest #1 / 15:32:31

The reason i'm telling u this because i thought you'd like 2 know that i'm back on the market. Not that i'm looking, so don't get your hopes up. Lol.